Each Thanksgiving, I always ask the kids this question, "What Are You Thankful For?" And the most meaningful response was summed up by McKayla when she proudly stated, "I am thankful for God then my family, my friends and my house." Off she goes dancing and singing, "Jesus Loves The Little Children - All The Children In The World..." Later that evening, she was riding her bike and I was getting ready to feed the sheep. Mckayla cruises towards me and makes a quick stop saying, "Mom, don't you want to know why I am thankful for God?" Before I could say anything she went on to tell me, "Everyone should be thankful for God because he made each and every one of us Special...Right Mom!" So there I stood looking in my daughter's eyes...silently thinking, "How Beautiful!" and "How thankful I am for the Blessings God has poured into my life!" With a huge sigh...I told her, "You are Right!" and "I am so Proud of You!" I was impressed with my little girl's words of inspiration.
Let's make Every Day a Day of Giving Thanks...A Thanksgiving Day.




1 comment:
Way to go Mckayla!! Isn't it amazing what they come up with? He works in mysterious ways... Happy Thanksgiving!!
Post a Comment