Monday, October 27, 2008

A Challenge Has Been Made and Met

After reading Troy and Kristi's Blogs and their comments, I also knew exactly where my flattering blue corduroy jacket was located and figured if Troy and Kristi can do it, then so must I as there ain't much an Old Country Boy like me can't hack.




Can You Guess What This Is?
Give Up?

No, it is not a picture of Troy's man boobs or of my wife's ass but rather it is a clear image of how I felt after successfully zipping up my loose fitting FFA Jacket. I do agree with Kristi's fair assessment to say that it is no longer called a jacket, but rather...a sausage casing.


For all previous and current Future Farmers of America, it is time to test your knowledge http://www.wvffa.org/FFAcreed.htm

7 comments:

Sharon said...

You guys make me hurt just looking at the tight fitting jackets/sausage casings. I am proud of all three of you that you can get your presidental jackets on. You could get together and advertise for the FFA. I am sure they would appreciate the effort.

KJ said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! The 2nd picture is by far my favorite. The cattle are watching you thinking 'Watch out! He's going to blow!'

KJ said...

FYI...I did terrible on that quiz. My creed has left me.

Troy said...

How appropriate that you took your picture with the other grain fed animals. The only other place you'd have looked at home with that jacket on is at the Royal Fork. Apparently you've never heard the saying "Back away from the trough". http://poorwilliam.net/pix/pigs_trough.jpg

Do you sleep at night with weights hanging from your hands? Your arms appear to have been stretched.

Troy said...

By the way, Deb...nice ass. And you look so tan, too.

Tammy said...

HILARIOUS! I was pretty impressed with the first picture and about died laughing at the second one. My co-workers even had to see what was so funny. You are now famous!

Laurel said...

I HAVE to stop looking at these blogs during class...I had to log out after the sausage casing picture. I was starting to cause a scene in my communication arts class. Hard to explain...
LOVE the pictures by the way -- very impressive!! (I have to try that test again...I bombed.)